International Female Artists Exhibition
at the Warehouse, on Changping Rd n.78 (by Changhua road, Jing'An district)
Exhibition dates :
July 1st to August 8th
Featured artists and works to be shown :
- CUI JIE (China) – Painting
- MARIA DAS DORES (France) – 2D sculpture, charcoal on cardboard
- STELLA LAI (USA-HK) – Wall installation + Painting
- SHEN NA (China) – Painting
- ANNE-MIE VAN KERCKHOVEN (Belgium) – Installation
- WAN LI (Japan) – Fiberglass sculpture
It is a great pleasure for 1918 ArtSPACE to propose an exhibition exclusively dedicated to the female creation, not only from China but also from all around the world. Each of the participating artist uses the most appropriate medium she has found to express her feeling toward our society and world. Don’t expect the works to be soft, pinky or politically correct, they all come from free-minded creators who don’t cope with stonewalling, and wish the audience to experience a refreshing perspective on our male-driven world…
L'occasion de retrouver Shen Na (voir les albums photo à gauche) et d'en découvrir d'autres !
"Girls power" qu'elles disaient...